Combining many years of experience in multimodal transportation using several types of transport (road-sea-railway-road).
This type of delivery allows you to:
- optimize transportation route
- preserve the integrity of the transported cargo, this is possible as during the entire route the cargo is in a container under the seal, removing the need to transfer from one mode of transport to another.
- economic efficiency of using one logistics operator.
Possibility of receiving railway cars in St. Petersburg, transferring them to trucks and delivery to the consignee’s warehouse.
- within the city: the presence of two railway deadlocks in different areas of St. Petersburg allows you to organize optimal logistics in the city, which brings economic benefits to the client
- if necessary – further delivery in Russia
Logistic services in the Asian region
- Possibility to accept cargo for storage in China (Shanghai)
- Fast delivery of groupage cargo from China to Moscow and St. Petersburg
- Customs clearance services